Tuesday, May 4, 2010

zodiac diary page 3 - thoughts on anything and everything

as some of you already know. My ex boyfriend changed my life for the better by being a complete jerk to me. I was his puppy dog following him around and wanting his love and attention. Actually when we did officially break up...I realized what I wanted from him it was actually impossble for him to even give to me. I was seeking self validation. I was not whole, I was not intouch with my spirit, I felt lost in the world. It was only after being disconnected from this man that I was able to gain the strength to find my self and get intouch with the most special part of me once again - my connection to God.

I feel strong now! But I can't help what will happen when we run into eachother again. That man has no scruples and I don't know what thats gonna feel like now that I have become whole again and can see him for what he really is...which I wont tell you about. I'll save you the agony. I figure he will try to strike up a conversation with me...and I will just ignore him because by my spiritual knowledge I cannot allow my self to associate not even for one minute with someone I know "plays for the other team" he disgusts me! And I know he wonders about me just as much as I do him.

Does anybody ever think about how much time has actually passed in their life. When I get doing this I find it weird, I've had some really great times, some really tough times, some times I look back on and say to my self "what were you thinking?" Especailly when I think about the boyfriends I selected. Anywho, music is the great "feel good!" I love the song calling god by jann arden, you can find it on my "music page" if I didn't remove it. I'm feeling sad today, I think its the cold weather here in canada, and yes that lovely time of the month. By the way if you are a woman and you get cramps try magnesium, it helps.

Ok ok, Ill tell the truth I really made this diary page cause I want you to watch one of my favourite videos and songs by star sailor...I love it! I'm sure you will two. But watch it twice though ok?!

Friday January 29th 2010, at 2:27pm, I just found some cool info on antiaging foods on msn. I wanted to share it with you so if you are interested check out the link.

the link didnt work here is the url. Just copy it and past it into your web browser. http://www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty-and-style/age-fighting-foods?cm_mmc=MSNCAN-_-Beauty%20Tipping%20Point-_-Article-_-Foods%20That%20Fight%20Aging



mothers have the all important job of nurturing supporting and preparing all of us to go out into the world and be a successful considerate human being. Sometimes we think we have done the best job we can. But it is important as a mother to check in with our children now and then. I really forgot what this paragraph was soppose to be about. So Im gonna stop it here. Anyway I found a really cool free web site builder. Check it out.



today is february the 12th. I havent written in a long time. Any who I wanted to just warn you about something. The other night I woke up righ tin the middle of my sleep cause the lamp light was still on. So I immediately got up out of my bed to turn it off. When I did that...I fell on the floor....apparently the message had not reached my body yet that I was standing up. Yeah for real! It was so weird. Also last night I was searching your tube and cam across a video about a skate boarding dog, and a dog that says I love you. So I put it in the fun stuff pages. I hope you like it.

dear diary: today is february the 17th, oh I forgot to tell you guys...I sort of have a telephone boyfriend. Sounds weird huh. Well its really whats commonly refered to as a "long distance relationship" and a long story I will tell you about some other time...and I will also tell you about an email my old pal sabrina sent me...tonight im all typed out. so I'll put in a new entry tommorow...bye for now.

dear diary today is march 8th and today is my sister birthday. Who cares. Any way today is monday and um...I did a video about the leo zodiac signs but it didnt turn out so good so I will just rerecord that. On my mind lately is going to jamaica....think about it everyday. I will do this by the end of the year but I want to do it within the next 3-4 months....oh my could you imagine the fine food, fine men, fine music. I can hardly wait. Well I have more work to do on my websites. Talk to you later. Bye for now.