Tuesday, May 4, 2010

zodiac diary page 2 - thoughts on everything and anything

My stressful day
"skin deep"
weight loss by yoga
how to choose a husband
Raise a "good son" (for Moms)
lush body cleansing soap
Identifying "Mr. Right"... "Mr.Wrong"
5 things that make women unaproachable
The meaning of life
how to get a guy to propose

I had such a stressful day today. I think its becuase of the thoughts I chose to think. Your thoughts and beliefs really do guuide and propel you. My day started out rough...but later I did what I already know I am soppose to do spiritually and things got better. Now I feel good again. Had many thoughts today...but just didn't feel like writing...so I will think back to my thoughts and conversations for today. Today is december 28th 2009 at 8:33 pm


One thing I found my self saying to my mother is "Mom, if rich people have alot of money and they hoard it...and poor people have none...eventually we all loose. If you just think about the system..we will all loose." Money must circulate abundantly and consistantly for this system to be sustained. And if not then perhaps some of us will say maybe currency ... not such a good idea. hmm thats only when those who usually have don't have anymore becuase the poor can't afford to buy their stuff and they complain will people start to realize...but then it will be too late. I said to my Mom "Mom in a time of a recession...the government should be telling the people who have an abundance of money to get out there and spend! more! money! to allow it to circulate...but they dont do that...so they money whatever is spent comes in in trickles and any way I am getting too deep here. On to something lighter.



hmmm...I watched a show called "skin deep" over here in ontario...its about people going in for usually plasitic surgery. There was a girl 20 years old and she had tiny, well you know...her chest. Anywho so she went for surgery to have them enhanced...and she wanted liposuction at the same time...but the doctor didn't do it for some reason. The grandmother of this young lady made a good point when she said...I don't agree with it...when she is older and has children naturally her breasts will sag..thats how it is...To check out when its on (in ontario) click here

it is 10:26pm tuesday december 29th: Today was boring...I did record my first two videos for my web site though. I love the internet. I want to live through the internet. So...my sister takes these yoga classes and she has dropped alot of weight...but she won't tell me where her class is so that I can go. So I checked out the link that I added to my website yesterday and...(on the first diary page) and those exercises are amazing...I did them with the guy in the video and this vid was only 10 minutes long and I was already sweating. The reason you loose weight so quickly and so fast is due to the breathing. Anywho that is so cool. And probably due to the strenght building as well. In the video you do some deep breathing...some fast breathing ( breath of fire) and some typical exercises but in a different way you have got to watch this video on weight loss using yoga. I'm planning to use these exercises every morning before I have my shower and start my day. Lets se how much weight I am gonna loose. (if you cant locate the video on weight loss by clicking the link type "yoga weight loss exercises" in the google search window

I went back onto blackplanet. That website is not so bad...reminds me to go and update my http://myspace.com/ account

how to choose a good husband: I was having some thoughts today on choosing a husband at age 31 I now know how to do it right. I'm glad I'm one of the lucky ones. I realized today all the things I was paying attention to that would cause me to even consider going out with a guy...really don't matter! and...really don't mean he will be a good person to me....

things like....

the type of clothing a man wears
how much money he has
if he drives a nice car
if he has nice big hands (ok, ok, gotta keep that one)
but there are many more...some too "graphic" to list
so today I realized choosing a husband is really about choosing a partner for a partnership. In any partnership you want someone who will listen to what you have to say, consider your thoughts and feelings, someone who is willing to work with you, someone with the same goals, someone who considers you an equal partner, and someone who is reliable, dependable and honest. (among other things) These are the basics...So, I will now keep this in mind when I meet and converse with potential suitors...because so far...all those guys I went out with whom I was attracted to for "not the right reasons" were not so great for me.

how to raise a "good son" - For Moms: Ladies its time for us to take responsibility for the rotten men out there. It is our job to raise our sons to grow up and become men who respect women and treat them with the decency that we have stated some men seem to lack. When a boy is told at a very young age lets say between 3 and 6 years old, he will remember it for the rest of his life especially if it comes from his parents. So teach your sons how to treat women, so we can all date and relate in a a happier world

I spent $20 on soap - oh my!

"lush" products are the best ever: Today I went to lush and bought my favourite soap 3 for 1, check out "sandstone" (if you like citrus. mostly "lemony smelling"), "karma" (everybodies favourite), "sexy peel" (citrusy but mostly an "orangey smell") ( all natural soap) Today after I purchased it, I was walking around the mall holding the bar under my nose because it smells so good. Checko out http://www.lush.com/ click on the "bath products" link! Enjoy!

Identifying mr.right after dating mr.wrong

January 2nd 2010: Happy new year everyone! Tonight I am out here to write about god grooming me, to meet that special someone. I have just answered the question of how does a healthy happy relationship feel

like a friendship
easy
pressure free
at peace
nice like when you were a kid
These are the feelings I equate with a healthy romantic relationship. These things have become important to me because my ex boyfriend was such a *%&@! its that simple. But I'm glad I know these things. Now when that really great guy comes into my life...I'll recognize him and see the potential of him being in my life.

heres the article from yahoo, on what makes women unapproachable, I found it useful, I hope you do to! check it out!

The meaning of life in a nut shell

Well today is january the 15th, I havent written in my diary in a long time. There has been a lot of spiritual growth happening for me, hence the activation of my uranus in the 5th, trine my natal jupiter in the 9th. My thoughts are deep and spiritual, I just started the page for my new website on "the meaning of life" that is the name of the page...not the name of the website. It will about my spiritual belifes in rastafari. In a nut shell...there is no "meaning" to life. Then again there is a purpose or reason (which better explains it) that reason is ...to aquire a passing grade once we get to the other side. This website is mostly about astrology so Ill leave that there. i will place a link to my spirituality website somewhere around here once its done.

This is a relationship article that was featured on msn about how to get a guy to commit to the relationship



today is January 23 2010. It is a Saturday at 11:03 pm...I havent written in a really long time. I have been working on my other web sites alot lately since this one is basically done. I have a spirituality web site coming out soon, and one on creating a web site for success. Apart from that I am in some what of a long distance relationship...well not that long...we are only 6 hours apart....but he is an old boyfriend....um theres not really much else I could write about that wouldn't be boring or way to personl. So I will leave it at that. Except for the fact that capleton is now one of my favourite reggae artists...I love him...he has a song called jah jah city....and I love it and just adore the video. Thats it for me folks. Until next time.